Finding words

You don't look at me like you used to
You don't touch me like you used to..

Sometimes when you do,
I can feel those empty stares
Burning through me
As though you have a lot to say
But your words fail you..and me..

Sometimes your touch feels cold and aloof
You hold me like you know me
But have forgotten
And then you rummage through the likes of me,
Looking for proof.


It's been long since you held me softly and wrote words of love,laughter or sadness..
I know I'm just a paper
But I feel you, like no one else does
I feel your joy,confusion and sometimes.. the emptiness...

I know you miss me
As I miss your words on me

But I will wait,
Till the words come to you

The words..you want to find....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who Cries?

Fool Me Twice

Wow-at first sight