Yin and yang
A weird dream..or is it? ‘You think you can tie me down??? You think you can keep me locked up inside this dark room...this.. corner of your lifeless mind... And I won't get out? Hah..do you have even the slightest idea of who I am and what all I'm capable of...?’ ‘What the..!What are you doing??Leave me..!!’ ‘Phew! That crazy woman’, exclaimed an exasperated Suprema. ‘All she does is rave and rant about what she wants and what lengths she can go to, to achieve even her most carnal desires! Doesn't she understand how absurd this is?!No respect for morals, society, ethics...nothing! And then she expects that I'll let her roam around freely and open her mouth whenever she wants.Oh well...That’s so not happening! Stupid Idita! It’s better she stays locked up in this remote recess. And now that I've gagged her as well, I won't have to hear her nonsensical screams’. Just as Suprema was locking up the door of that tiny, dingy room wher...

Comments
Post a Comment