Walking with the shadows



                                                Walking with the shadows

I walk with the shadows
That once breathed.
I hold their hand and
keep moving on...
As if they exist;
As if they still talk to me...like they did before
I walk with them,
Like they walked with me before.

Of course I've moved on
I moved on long ago.
I just like to hold their hand and keep walking..
I just like to listen to them and keep talking..
Because they still exist
And I walk with them
Like I walked with them before.

I moved on;
But couldn't let go
So I held onto their shadows
Because I couldn't let go.
Those empty spaces in my heart,
Just; wouldn't let me part.
So I created shadows more and more
And kept walking with them,
Like I did before....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who Cries?

Fool Me Twice

The Edge of the world